Job Openings for CFP Candidates:-
Job Location:- New Delhi
Position: Financial Planners
No. of Positions: Five (5)
Company: Hum Fauji Initiatives
Location: Dwarka, New Delhi
Qualifications and competencies: At least Graduation, preferably in a financial subject. MBA (Finance) would be given a preference.A good academic record is important.CFPCMor AFP (part of CFPCM certification) would be very desirable.
· Should be very well versed with Microsoft Excel.
· Good knowledge of the process of comprehensive financial planning and mutual funds.
· Good command over written and spoken English, natural flair for client service and soft-spoken demeanour are extremely important for the job.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with work experience, preferably in a financial company undertaking financial planning and investments in mutual funds. Promising freshers may also be considered.
Salary Expectation: Best of industry standards, with liberal additional incentives as per performance and company policy. Higher start for deserving and experienced candidates.
· Make comprehensive Personal / Retirement Financial Plans for clients as per the process laid down in the Company and explain the same to the clients in a simple language they understand.
· Translate the investment or retirement plans into specific product plans with special emphasis on mutual funds.
· Implement the product plans by guiding and explaining the same to clients, getting the relevant forms filled and monitor the investment process.
· Monitoring the goal attainment and performance of the invested assets on a regular basis and interacting with the clients on these and associated issues.
· To carry out regular review and re-balancing of the portfolio.
· To sort out all the financial issues of the clients whether they pertain to the financial goals, financial plan, investments, or any other financial issues being faced by him which may or may not be related to Company’s products/services.
· Visiting clients at their premises or at a suitable place, if so required.
· Conduct or help in conducting financial workshops, seminars, road-shows etc in a manner as desired by the company.
· There is no sales related job assigned to a Financial Planner as on today. However, the candidate should be open to performing all job related tasks as required in the performance of his/her duty.
About the Company:
Hum FaujiInitiativesTM operates in the niche clientele space of Armed Forces officers (serving & retired) and their close relatives only. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. It is an 8-year-old well-known company at national level, has clientele spread all across the world and is growing at more than 100% year-on-year ever since its inception.
We undertake comprehensive financial planning and investments in mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposits, real estate, and other financial products including income tax filing, loans, insurance, Wills and associated work. The product and service portfolio is being constantly expanded. Candidates with experience in any or more of these verticals will have an edge in the selection process.
We place UTMOST emphasis on ethics, values and client service, and these are what guide our core philosophy of business. We expect our team members to abide by these values always and all the time. The company has an absolute Zero Tolerance policy on these issues.
Interested candidates to forward their CVs to MsBindu Govila, COO, Hum Fauji Initiatives email@example.com or contact her on 9999 777 696 for any further details.