Workshop on "NRI Investments & Banking Provision"
• Residential status for taxation and investment purposes.
• FEMA provisions for investments, limits and repatriability.
• FATCA, CRS and DTAA.
• Types of accounts (NRE, FCNR, NRO, RFC, etc).
• Capital Gains structure for NRIs.
• Acquisition and Sale of immovable property.
• Mutual Fund products – investment provisions especially
NRIs from US.
• MFs and Insurance – TDS and Repatriability of funds.
• Bequeath and Estate Planning.
• Returning NRIs and their investment options.
Who Should Attend:- Private Bankers/ MF Advisors/ CFP Candidates
Schedule:- Saturday, October 14, 2017, in New Delhi
Participation Fee :- INR. 3500/- + 18%GST i.e INR 4130/- per delegate for attending the workshop.
Please write to: Piyush: +91 97179-38151 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mention the name of the Participant, Mobile no. & Email id. behind the CQ/DD.
Demand Draft / Cheque favoring ‘FPSB India’ payable at Mumbai to be sent at the below mentioned address:
“Plot No. 2, IInd Floor, Kapil Vihar, Pitampura, Delhi - 110034”
You may also make NEFT payment.
Fees include Morning Tea-Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Stationery.
The participants are expected to carry a laptop and a pen drive for the workshop.
5 CE points shall be granted to CFP Certificants attending this workshop.